Sign in to follow this  
bryand82487

Megabass 40% off

Someone posted this on another forum.  Thought I'd post it here for those interested.  You can get the white python for $419.

American Legacy Fishing is discounting their remaining inventory of Megabass items (not including eBay auctions). This includes lures, rods -- everything. Their rods are basically what's left since the last time they had a blowout when they lost their deal to sell MB rods.

Use the code MEGA40 (all caps) at checkout to get the discount. Discount expires after the 29th.

Thanks Bryan.  I'm more than likely going to order the last rod I've wanted from the Megabass line. ;)

Thanks Bryan. I'm more than likely going to order the last rod I've wanted from the Megabass line. ;)

Are you referring to the Cyber Shootist?

Thanks Bryan. I'm more than likely going to order the last rod I've wanted from the Megabass line. :D

Nope.  Will post pics once I get it.   ;)

Thanks Bryan. I'm more than likely going to order the last rod I've wanted from the Megabass line. :D

Nope. Will post pics once I get it. ;)

Since they only had two White Pythons, you must have went with an uber top shelf stick.  Bamboo perhaps?

I went with the Shootist, as I can really use a two piece crankin' stick.

Nope. Will post pics once I get it. ;)

Since they only had two White Pythons, you must have went with an uber top shelf stick. Bamboo perhaps?

I went with the Shootist, as I can really use a two piece crankin' stick.

:-X

I expect some quality pics.  ;)

BTW, do you know anything about the Shootist?  This will be my first experience with a MB stick.

I don't unfortunately, at 7'11" and being a 2 piece I'd be curious as to the action.  What is your intended use? 

The White Python by the way is a great stick.  It serves me well in Brazil.

I don't unfortunately, at 7'11" and being a 2 piece I'd be curious as to the action. What is your intended use?

The White Python by the way is a great stick. It serves me well in Brazil.

I plan on using it for casting cranks off of our dock.  I want to see how it handles Fat Mini D-7's and Deep-X 100's.  If those are a bit too light, I'll put it to work chucking Flat CB DR's and Zoom Z-4's.

I'm curious as to how it will handle deadsticking Staysee's in the Spring as well.

I missed the boat on the Python...someday though, as it's versatility really appeals to me.