Sign in to follow this  
Bassn Blvd

Anyone fishing the KOG in '08?

The 1st tourny starts Sunday Jan 06 at Holiday park.  I didn't get out there last year but think I will this year.  Anyone else fishing it?

absolutely. i have fished every one of them. last year i missed the classic by 4 places (overall). i will be ready this year. who are you fishing with bassin? good luck. without a doubt the BEST fisherman in south florida will be there. my club is holding a "last chance" open on december 30th. so if you want to pre-fish, this is a great opportunity.

I'll Probably fish with Westpalmdude.  What time is your tourny on the 30th and how much.  I never fished out there so I will have to rely on pure SKILL and INSTINCT    .

I don't skill nor instinct. I am naturally blessed with fishing ability.

my club tourny is $70 which includes big fish. we will probably have between 30-50 boats. i know a lot of the big sticks will not be fishing our tourny, because there are some anglers who follow them and gps their spots (unfortunately that is what some guys have to do, because they can't find their own fish). i do know that the kog will get at least 125 boats, maybe more because of the low water everywhere. hope to see you guys there.