Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeVols14

where are the SMALLIES on PICKWICK?????

I had a little luck below the Wilson Dam a few weeks ago, but nothing special. I usually fish below Pickwick Dam, but the TVA release schedule has really been tough on weekend anglers. You have to have current or you might as well stay home.

yea the TVA realse schudule is NOT RIGHT at all i went by it last weekend an they didnt realse nothin the water was STILL so dont go by that. but what did u cacth the fish on??? spinnerbait's??

yea the TVA realse schudule is NOT RIGHT at all i went by it last weekend an they didnt realse nothin the water was STILL so dont go by that. but what did u cacth the fish on??? spinnerbait's??

Nope. Live shiners on a split shot rig. The day I was out we had great current and fished artificials for a couple of hours early without a touch. When we switched to shiners, WHAM!, we immediately got bit. Still, the fishing was slow.

mmm in the FLW tourny the BP pro caught a couple nice ones on a hump to the left of the channel right before the dam, fishing the west (i think) side of the lake a mile of so before Panther creek has also produced some smallies for me also.