Sign in to follow this  
MarkNJBass

Places to stay/rent in North Carolina

8-) Hello everybody...I am interested in finding a place to stay this Spring/Summer in North Carolina. I am looking to stay somewhere near Falls Lake, Harris Lake, B. Everett Jordan, etc. so I can bring the boat and do some bass fishing. My wife and I are interested in a 2nd home in NC and I am looking at the Cary area as a possible place of interest. Any help.....advice would be appreciated...thanks ahead..Mark  ;)

I am not sure of any weekly rentals in those areas, I know of a few near Kerr lake, which is on the NC/VA border. I have family in the area of Falls/Harris/Jordan and will ask them.  I know if we don't get a little more rain before Spring fishing in Jordan will be rough.

I live in Cary. Theres definently a ton of places going up around here. I've lived here all my life and it use to be just woods around me now I have houses behind me, to my right, and now a ton are going up basically in my front yard. It should'nt be too hard to find a house around here. I can't remember the who's building it but the houses right in front of me are going up as I type. From here Harris is about 20 minutes away, Jordan is about 15 minutes away. I think but their both really close. If you need any help just gimmie a shout and I'll see what i can find out for you.

;) Thanks guys I appreciate the help. I know it's been pretty dry down that way and many of the lakes are in bad shape. I think it was Falls Lake I saw on the Weather Channel and it was really low. Thanks again for the input. My Mom is going to be in the Cary area in a few weeks and is going to pick me up some local real estate books. Which lakes offer the best bass fishing in the area? Any recommendations or personal favorites? Thanks again...Mark