Sign in to follow this  
Alpster

Join us for Dinner at Guntersville!!........

Even if you can't make the trip for the whole week. If you live within reasonable driving distance of the Park. Why not ride in and join us for the awesome, Wednesday night BBQ buffet dinner. It only costs $18 and you will get to meet some of the 'Legends of the Board" and have an evening to remember. There will be a raffle for some EXCELLENT prizes and a SURPRISE speaker you won't want to miss! Check it out!

Send me a PM if you are interested and I will get you set up. Reply ASAP, as arrangements have to be made. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Ronnie

This is shaping up to be quite an evening, but time is running out to make a reservation. Let me know (send a PM) quick! You DO NOT want to miss it.

Ronnie

If your talking about that resturaunt that sits right beside the lake then its pretty good, sitting so close to the lake really does it for me...ah memories (has an ex in guntersville, going to go cry now j/k!)  Hope you guy's have a great time, just a tinnie bit far for me.

...just a tinnie bit far for me.

Sissy!   ::)

I wish you could make it for the week, but for anyone within driving distance for the evening...BE THERE!

8-)