Sign in to follow this  
Mepps

A few from this past Sunday

Whats up guys/gals,

Last Sunday went and had a great time. I caught 23 fish, including these two bruisers. The big one went 3lb 3oz and the smaller went 1lb 14oz. All of the others were 1>. A fun day all in all. Thanks for looking.

All fish were caught on UL tackle using green senko slims. :)

ry%3D320

>

Nice Job Kevin! Looks like I really  need to try those slims you keep telling me about! Keep it up!

Kevin man, we need to get out dude.  You slay them up there with those senkos man.  I need to get back into gear, last summer I killed them on those baits, then I turned to trying to learn spinners and other plastics and completely put the senkos on the pine pony for a while.  I forgot how productive they could be.

Great job out there dude.  Hopefully we can hook up before my wife pops lol.  I have a thread about Monday up in this section if you can finagle your way out of work.  Don't have any dedicated people yet.  Lemme know playa.

Nice fish, great pics!

8-)

Hey thanks for the replys and nice comments guys.  Jay, I'll hit you on the pm here in a few.

StuntDouble, this is a just a small local pond. :)

Looks likes crosspointe to me I could be wrong though  :-X might need to hit that place up again, good thing I know a guy ;)

Looks likes crosspointe to me I could be wrong though :-X might need to hit that place up again, good thing I know a guy ;)

Don't think it's crosspointe, Mepps lives no where near the fairfax area if thats the one you're talkin about.

Yea, its not. Andrew, yes it is where I nailed that 5lb'er a few weeks back. This little place seems to be working out. ;)

Kevin, check your PMs and get back to me. I'm itchin for more topwater action.