Sign in to follow this  
Travis

Willing to pay expenses for a trip day on the big O in a few weeks....

I asked this ? a few months back and can't find it anymore or the responses for some reason.

But I am going to head down to Naples for a few days this month....I would like to fish Okeechobee on Jan. 23rd and or the 24th.  Would be willing to pay for all gas expenses for a back seat.  Thought Id check here before looking for a guide since a lot of my guide budget is going to go to saltwater fishing a few days prior.  I am an experienced bass fisherman but would need to use your equipment since I will be flying in for some business meeting earlier that week.  Any help would be great....Also could trade a trip for some massive smallies up in WI sometime if you get up to my area.

Thanks in advance

Travis

I believe I remember you asking this a while back.  I can take you fishing on lake "O" but we have to go out of Bell Glade.  I use a company vehicle to tow my boat and can't take the truck out of the county. I haven't fished Lake "O" since the water level dropped but fished it  regularly before that.  You don't have to pay for the expenses, just split gas money for the boat.  I have a 19' Tracker with a 90 Mercury Optimax.  Gas share won't be more than 12 -15 bucks.

Doug.

That deal sounds like a steal, I would love to take you up on that offer, but it will be atleast two more years of recruiting duty before I can.