Sign in to follow this  
JonnyBoy

Whats ur best time of the year..

What is the best time of the year where u catch fish? I put up five seasons reffering to "pre-spawn" as the time kind of like now where the cold is still here but starting to break, kind of that time between winter and the transition to spring. please only chose one, and if you vote it would be nice to post what you voted for and why in ur opinion that is what does best for you.

I will already say my vote would go to the spring season. during or right after the initail spawn i seem to catch alot more numbers and bigger bass. I love fishing all of the seasons and sumtimes (depending on the day) the outcome is different, but all in all i would say i have my best luck right in spring.

Any time the air temperature is above 70*.

Below 70* is cold.  :)

I love the fall fishing.  When they start fattening up on shad I start living on the water just waiting for them.

FALL!!! like drmnbig i love fishing schools of bass that are fattening up on shad and other bait fish. I have caught my 3 pb in the fall. prespawn and spawn are not far behind for me though.

fall fo sho, october/ nov. they school up on the barsin the st. johns and 3- pd striggers are not rare at all and there fun and fairly easy to catch. if u know the currents