Sign in to follow this  
RnO

LM Bass Fishing Tomorrow: Spots around Miami-Ft Laud?

Planning on taking my father in law for some fishing, loves it but lately hasn't been able to as life has played a couple tricks on him.

I was looking for some ideas regarding ponds/lakes/canals around Miami but anywhere within a 45m radius where I'd have a good chance of getting him some good bass.

If you want to PM I have some snook / peacock spots I'll have no problem trading for this.

Thanks a lot guys.

I'm not from Miami so I do not have first hand knowledge.  I have read on line about the Miami lakes area, try google and I think it may put you on the right track.

This may work for you........griffin rd canal, ft lauderdale.  Start just west of the spillway (at 441)and work your way west.  There are LMB, Peacock, freshwater Snook & Tarpon.  Plenty of shore access and if you have a boat there are boat ramps, but you would have to research that on your own, I'm boatless.

I target snook and tarpon, peas too, always interested in a new spot to try.

Great thanks I was thinking of trying that area. I am boatless too. I will also check out the miami lakes area. If you ever come down and wanna do some brakish snook fishing let me know.

Thanks.

Great !.......

I snook fish every morning and they are finally stating to run in Palm Beach County, caught 3 yesterday morning.

I don't do a lot of brackish water, but I would like to, distance is no object.