Sign in to follow this  
bocabasser

lox report

fished lox yesterday from 4-7:30 and crushed them. caught fish on the flats, and the west canal. tons of beds on the west canal with bucks everywhere. caught about 40 fish in total with 3 nice 4 pounders. lots of 1-2 pounders. doug, glades and anyone else who lives down south, go get 'em.

That's great!  My Uncle comes down this Saturday for 2 weeks so we'll definitely be out there. I never fished the south end though so you and Glades will have to meet me out there for a little get together.  I also plan on going to the Stick Marsh if ya'll are interested.

for sure doug. i am on spring break from 4-3 to 4-14. i want to make it up to the marsh, because it is red hot. let me know when you plan on coming down to lox and when you plan on heading up to the marsh. i am  definitely gonna fish lox a couple of times during my break. glades, try to get some time off if you can. now is the time to get 'em.

I got 7 days PT available so let do some fishing.

Kevin 954-600-9648

Sounds like a date.  I'm on vacation until the 14th also.  I dropped the boat off today for it's 1st service and so It'll be ready for some hard fishing.  Let's check back on here around the 30th and plan something for the following week.  A group trip to the Marsh would be great and perhaps we can get G. Welcome to suggest a few spots.

how was the water clarity?

It was real dirty at the north end on Saturday.

I was out on Friday and did well, ended up catching close to 20 in a  morning session, biggest went about 4.  Water level on the flats is a bit lower, but clarity is great.  If someone wants to go during the week this week, I'm ready so PM me and we can set it up.  

Anyone up for fishing Lox this friday(4-3) morning?

I am open to other suggestions for locations.

There is a big chance I will be fishing lox on saturday. Anyone interested?

I may be out there on my own boat Saturday, father in-law is in town and brother wants to go fishing, should be interesting with the 2 tree catchers in the boat, good thing about it is the lack of overhangs, but then again reeds and snags are everywhere  :(.  If you see a white Ranger 185vs with a non-skid deck that's me.

Good luck SF on saturday, hopefully the strong winds will die down by then.

Set up your brother and father inlaw with weedless worms or frogs.

they usually dont snag easily. Just tie them on without hooks ;)

I am still hoping to get out friday AM, if no one else is interested in Lox, I might head out to Holiday.

Good luck SF on saturday, hopefully the strong winds will die down by then.

Set up your brother and father inlaw with weedless worms or frogs.

they usually dont snag easily. Just tie them on without hooks ;)

I am still hoping to get out friday AM, if no one else is interested in Lox, I might head out to Holiday.

I do, and THEY STILL GET SNAGGED :-?, I am thinking of super gluing the tip in the worm texas style since the pull it through all the time!  You should do well Friday since the front is pushing through.  I wonder if the water levels came up a bit.

I got a buddy thats been going out to the holes and slaying them, he said its getting harder and harder to get to them with the water dropping.