Sign in to follow this  
T-rig

Killer Bill

Have any of you guys used the Imakatsu Killer Bill Minnnow (Japanese Bait) and what are your experiences for catching Bass with it? Is it worth the money?

99.99% of the guys have no idea what lure you are talking about, got a couple, haven 't fished with them yet, they just arrived this weekend, but after seeing K. Imae fishing with them don 't know if the bait is really good or the guy is really good with them.

I figured that not to many guys know about this lure. At least you know! I have used the super killer bill

but haven't caught any bass with it. I caught 3 big chub (Leuciscus cephalus) though (5-6lb.) It has amazing action, suspends on the spot and if you twitch your rod it actually walks the dog under water.

Really cool! These lures should be good for cold weather! I'm real Japan Tackle junkie.

Have you used any of the following crankbaits: Evergreen Super Predator, Imakatsu IK-250 and IK-180, Nories Worming Crank Shot and what results did you get.

Check out this web-site if you haven't allready: www.ichibantackle.com

Thanks for the info!

JAPAN TACKLE ROCKS!!!

Cause it's not the same lure! I asked about the Killer Bill Minnow. The one I used is the Super Killer Bill.

For me is the best jerk suspending!

Killer bill and super killer bill give me same fish during all the year.

The Power bill is nice too!!!

8-)

I noticed that most of us (europian bass anglers) use japanese tackle

Havent use this lure but its in my try list for 2k7

Thanks for the input cowie

I guess the reason for that Vyron is beacuse in Europe you 've got the distributors, in the US there were only a couple of places that sold Japanese tackle, besides, in the US the tackle is manufactured by megacorporations that have absorbed the smaller tackle manufacturers, just take a look at Lurenet and you 'll see that half of the famous lure manufacturing names in the tackle industry belong to PRADCO.

Japanese tackle is still hard to find in the US and the only company that 's has an agressive presence in the US market is Lucky Craft.