Sign in to follow this  
Cory N

Rapala DT 10s, 16s on sale at tacklewarehouse

Guest muddy

Dark Cawfish is my favorite color, followed by Bluegill, but I dont think the 16's come in Bluegill.

i almost got excited, but thats not much of a deal, i can get em for a little bit less than that at dicks...

In my area, Dick's selection is minimal so I would be willing to pay a higher sale price to get exactly what I want.

Gotta hand it to ***; free shipping with a $50+ order.  When I ordered a 7.5' fishing rod along with a bunch of other stuff, I figured that deal would go out the window... especially since some of the stuff was back-ordered and they'd have to make a few different shipments but nope, still free.  And their worms cost 1/3 less than at the store.

I'm still waiting on a few items that were back-ordered, but the rest of the stuff arrived within a few days.  Including the giant tube which held my fishing rod.  

*** gets the GobbleDog seal of approval.     (that's my seal)

i almost got excited, but thats not much of a deal, i can get em for a little bit less than that at dicks...

That's one sweet DSG deal!!  The 10's and 16's are around $8 a piece at the DSG's around me.

I'm in MD, which one are you going to?

Looks like *** now has the fisher girl mermaid 2 spinning combo on sale, should be a hot seller.