Sign in to follow this  
fisherdave

Ever feel like your not meant to fish???

I have planned a fishing trip at least a dozen times this year and every time and I mean every time I have had to work into my days off. So at the beggining of this week I told my boss I wasnt going to work into my days off and he said cool, I plan a fishing trip and wake up yesterday with a temperature and I cant stay out of the bathroom, I got the flew. I mean really whats the chances. >:(

FisherDave

I know what ya mean!!! What I really hate is FINALLY being able to go and then you get into a slump. But that really isn't as bad as not being able to go. At least you're out on the water!! I hope things start to shape up for ya!!

;)

I hear ya.  It's very depressing.  Here is what happened on my last 3 trips that I planned.

1. Had to buy groceries, couldn't afford gas to get to the lake and back.

2. Big storm came in with 40 MPH winds

3. Went pond hopping with a friend.  Started fishing around 10:30.  After 1 1/2 he told me he had to work at 1:00. What the *&%^!!!!!  I walked 3/4 of a mile up hills to get to this pond to fish 1 1/2 and you tell me know that you have to work. Pretty p!$$ed about that one still.

I've had hard times myself, here and there. But it's the hard times that make us stronger and more hungry. Hang in there! It doesn't sound like it will get much worse. Meaning it can only get better!  ;)

Get well soon!

Chris

Yea, about 3/4 of the time, the light at the end of the tunnel......is a train :'(...

As Ever,

skillet

NEVER

Strangest thing though,evertime I go down to the pond here latley, the water is as hard as .....well................ICE >:(

Spring fever,Man I got it bad  

Not even once!! Getting ahead in life, now that would be on a weekly basis.  :)

Here's the solution to your problem QUIT PLANNING TRIPS *sneak attack* spur of the moment trips don't give the stars time to properly align to spoil trip.  ;)