Sign in to follow this  
GitRDoneIke23

Global Warming

I sure wish that it'd kick in soon!!!! I'm tired of all this cold!!!!! Give me some HEAT!!! I NEED to fish!!!

;) 8-)

Here in Texas all we have to do if we don't lie the weather is jsut wait a few minutes.  It will change

Here in Texas all we have to do if we don't lie the weather is jsut wait a few minutes. It will change

Ain't that the truth!!!! Acttually today wasn't bad. I went fishing today, it wasn't that bad. VERY windy, the water was a bit cold, so I'm looking forward to when it starts to heat up!!!

;) 8-)

oh man!!! how ever do you guys survive down there  ::)

ive heard the winters down there are horrible....but really i cant complain its been in the  50's here almost the entire week

You should be up here in PA. 19 degrees the other morning. Everything still iced over. Upper fortys and rain for the next few days, should start melting, I hope. Next person that says there is global warming, i think I'm gonna bust 'em.   ;D

. Next person that says there is global warming, i think I'm gonna bust 'em. ;D

Ya!!! I'm SICK and TIRED of all this BULL!!! >:( >:(

;) 8-)

Problem now down here it ain 't the temp, it 's this danged wind been blowing all week long........ got that feeling I,s gonna be grounded.  >:(

Problem now down here it ain 't the temp, it 's this danged wind been blowing all week long........ got that feeling I,s gonna be grounded. >:(

I hear ya man!!! 35 MPH yesterday!!!

Problem now down here it ain 't the temp, it 's this danged wind been blowing all week long........ got that feeling I,s gonna be grounded. >:(

The rule of thumb here in central Illinois is for every degree it warms up, the wind speed increases 1 mph-until it reaches 90 degree's.  Then it stops altogether.

Thank godness we boyz from down here down south ain 't in Illinois, imagine at 1 MPH per degree increase we 'd  be scrwd !  :o, with them "winter" temps climbing from 60° to 110° during the spring and summer it would be like trying to go out in the middle of a hurricane.  :-/

Thank godness we boyz from down here down south ain 't in Illinois, imagine at 1 MPH per degree increase we 'd be scrwd ! :o, with them "winter" temps climbing from 60° to 110° during the spring and summer it would be like trying to go out in the middle of a hurricane. :-/

Ok, I'm exaggerating a bit.  But not much!   ;)  But it certainly seems that way especially when I'm trying to drive my boat back onto its trailor.  Especially if I'm by myself and the ramp is steep and my boat doesn't want to rest on the pads.

Here in Texas all we have to do if we don't lie the weather is jsut wait a few minutes. It will change

Hey that sounds like Wilmington. ;)