Sign in to follow this  
Cujo

I'm Losing It!

Old Man winter just won't let up!  I woke up today with snow on the ground and its cold out there.  I'm on the brink of going crazy.  I just want it to be at least in the 40's or 50's so I can do some fishing!          

The seven day forecast shows no end in sight  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Yea it sucks. I woke up today and put on my shorts and t-shirt. The water temps on my lake is 60 and bass are moving up on the beds so I might go fishing. But I need to go shopping with my wife.  ;)

Guest muddy

Guys Like Glenn and Rolo really should be tranfered to Nome Alaska, the Karma would be just

Unbelievable!!  Yeah, put em up there in Alaska and give them a fishing pole and a giant auger and wish them the best.  

4-8" of white stuff coming tonight :(

I'm off to a store run for beer and snacks for the weekend very soon.

It's aight Cujo, I feel your pain. This weather is the worst

Yeah it was a little chilly last night, I think it got down to about 60. Today is going to be a high of about 80 and it was 85 two days ago. I LOVE Florida, I can fish all year.

I love going up north once a year around christmas to see snow and family, but being iced in would completely drive me insane and don't think I could ever live there. It gets hot here but I can still function in the heat, but the cold just makes you move slow.

One of my daughters used to live in Watertown, NY.  We went to see her for Thanksgiving one year.  That was freakin' cold.

I used to live in Watkins Glen, NY right in the finger lakes region. That was interesting to say the least. I didn't think winter was ever going to end.

It finally started getting warm around the first of May.

I guess if you grow up with that kind of weather you can almost deal with it :-/. A line from Gunga Din comes to mind "You're a better man than I, Gunga Din". It would be about this time of year (and still the middle of winter) that I would completely lose it ...

As Ever,

skillet

Yeah, sometimes I do miss living in Tennessee!   Heres to all the Southerners.    

Hey Cujo....you went the wrong way...I moved to Tennessee from NY....you should have stayed!   ;D

I feel for you man. The past couple days, it has been in the 60's-70's. I'm leaving for florida in about 4 hours where the weather is real nice

Ris Kid, I know should have stayed.   :(   This is my first real Northeastern winter since I was a kid.  I was just hoping for some warmer temps. by now.  Had a couple of beers last night to drown my sorrows.    

Keep em coming!