Sign in to follow this  
Daiwa

Change of display name:

Ok guys, to keep everyone updated on display name changes tell us your old one and new. Just so people dont get confuzed.

Old: Daiwa

New: Chatter Bait

Well, certain people had to (and weren't happy about it till they realized adding a period also worked so they still had their name) because of the glitch and a few for other miscellaneous reasons, like yourself Muddy, but when you have a good amount of time on the board and everyone knows you, to change your name, sends yo back to New member status essentially.  I'll look and see a name I never saw and automatically think, "new guy".  

Just sayin,....Y'all in witness protection or sumpthin'?? ;)  ;D

Well, certain people had to (and weren't happy about it till they realized adding a period also worked so they still had their name) because of the glitch and a few for other miscellaneous reasons, like yourself Muddy, but when you have a good amount of time on the board and everyone knows you, to change your name, sends yo back to New member status essentially.  I'll look and see a name I never saw and automatically think, "new guy".  

Just sayin,....Y'all in witness protection or sumpthin'?? ;)  ;D

And sometimes you see a full or senior member with hundreds of posts with a name you don't recognize.

and you get to be my age and you're memory plays tricks on you! It's hard enough to keep things straight without folks going and changing their names for real ;D...

As Ever,

skillet

You guys remind me of rappers.  Puff Daddy, P Diddy, Puffy.......  LBH had it all wrong.  Ya'll ain't in the witness protection program, you're just wannabe rappers. ;D

I was thinking of changing my name to Coot Poop!

Whadda ya think?  8-)

I was thinking of changing my name to Coot Poop!

Whadda ya think? 8-)

Nah, you'd just abbreviate it to CP in a month or so, and we'd have to keep up with that too. :D

Ah! I HATE RAP!!!!!

I am sorry i am not the fondest of newer rap, but i would like to ask why?

Yeah, but there is a reason why i am just interested to hear about it, if i said I HATE SHIMANO i'd get 30 people asking me why and a ton of arguments, but thats off topic