Sign in to follow this  
frogtog

Can't Wait For April 15

Deadliest Catch is a great show so far from what i've seen! Plus, Mike Rowe is one funny dood! ;D

That's the start of the new season for the Deadliest Catch.

I'll join in on your celebration.

One of my favorite shows. I have a real good friend that lives up there in Dutch Harbor (which is there base/marina).

April 15 is tax day.

I never look forward to April 15 even though my federal and state taxes have already been sent to the respective locations in March.

I am glad someone is looking forward to April 15.

YEAH!

Finally the new season, I'm tired of watching old episodes. Crazy thing is that just yesterday my wife asked me when the new shows would be on, she has become addicted too. She likes when Sid Hanson is crabby with the crew. :)

I agree!!!!!   I thought I had missed it - thanks Frogtog.  

I saw the "best of season X" the other night flipping through the guide and got excited thinking the new season was starting this week.  Checked to make sure the DVR was ready and went on.  When I checked the DVR last night - nothing.  Got a little concerned and made a mental note to 2x check the repeat for next week.  Glad I didn't miss it after all.

I love that show (and dirty jobs as well).  Deadliest catch is about the only "fishing show" my wife will watch with me.  Watching that show makes me appreciate my office job.

We should start a poll/pool to see who has the biggest catch this year - from first to last.  My $$$ is on Capt. Sig followed by Harris.

There's no need to worry about missing a "Deadliest Catch" episode.  The Discovery channel will air each episode about a billion times afterward.  The sad thing is that I'll watch one several times over. :-[

The sad thing is that I'll watch one several times over. :-[

I fall guilty to that same problem! ;D

Deadliest Catch is a great show so far from what i've seen! Plus, Mike Rowe is one funny dood! ;D

I thought he was the guy on "Dirty Jobs"

Mike Rowe is quite the talented guy. He stars in Dirty Jobs, but also narrates a number of shows including "American Chopper" and "Deadliest Catch" among others. The guy even sings Opera!

No kidding.

Mike Rowe is the man what does the talking on the show. There is a word for it, I just can't think of it right now. Is it Moderator, Commentator, to much stress on my brain today.

Thats one of my favorite shows, cant wait.