Sign in to follow this  
wareagle83

AX-MEN the series on TLC??

Anyone watch this new series about loggers in the Pacific Northwest.  I kinda like it and have watched it every Sunday now for the first 3 episodes.  

Yeah, i've watched a few episodes. It's strange, you wouldn't think a show about logging would be that interesting, but it is. The show is kind of similar to Deadliest Catch, which I also found interesting.

I used to like to watch the lumberjack competitions. What those guys could do with an ax or chainsaw was amazing (and very dangerous IMO:o)

Yeah, i've watched a few episodes. It's strange, you wouldn't think a show about logging would be that interesting, but it is. The show is kind of similar to Deadliest Catch, which I also found interesting.

The show was created by the producers of Deadliest Catch. Interesting show.

I love this show.  I get to see some  home country, and I know some of these places, have hunted in those mountains.  I actually have it set as a reminder on my phone that it comes on, so I will not forget.

My dad was a timber faller way back when, so it is interesting to watch.

Those Choker Setters are crazy though.

Interesting show.

Now I know what my cousin in Canada went through until a tree fell on him that screwed his back and took a nice chunk out of his leg.

He's a fishing guide now.  8-)

I watch it myself.  I think it's interesting.    They have a rough job thats for sure.     The economy is starting to take it's toll on them as well.  Not surprising since the new houseing market took a dump

My wife and I are Discovery Health and History channel buffs.  We started watching this show not expecting much but it's actually really good.  Who knew their job was as stressful financially as it is and so forth?  I have a friend in Athol, Mass who has his own company just like these guys and he rakes bank (so long as weather doesn't push him back too much).

Anyway, these guys could die at like any second, so it is kinda like that Deadliest catch show and suspenseful in a lot of areas.  I'll probably continue watching it for the rest of the season.