Sign in to follow this  
preach4bass

What a Sports Weekend!!!

1.  KVD won the Elite Series event on KY lake.

2.  Tiger Woods' preformances on Saturday and Sunday in the U.S. Open were amazing.

3.  Dale Jr. wins in NASCAR.

4.  The NBA Finals Game 5, which could be the deciding game.

If you're a sports fan, you can't ask for a better weekend.  KVD, Tiger, Dale Jr., and Kobe all putting on a show.  I've loved it!

Would have been perfect had La Tigra missed that putt and Kobe had strained his groin in the first minute of the game.

Would have been perfect had La Tigra missed that putt and Kobe had strained his groin in the first minute of the game.

Burley, you're the only person I know that could win the lottery and find something negative about it. ;D  I'm not a Jr. fan, and don't care about the Lakers winnng, but I love a good show, and that's exactly what I got this weekend. :)

Well I'm a Kyle Busch fan, so NASCAR sucked this weekend. Never been a huge basketball fan but I'd like to see the Celtics win. I honestly pay little attention to sports between football seasons

Burley, you're the only person I know that could win the lottery and find something negative about it. ;D I'm not a Jr. fan, and don't care about the Lakers winnng, but I love a good show, and that's exactly what I got this weekend. :)

Burley Dundee wouldnt turn in the winning ticket because he wouldnt want to give up x amount because of taxes.

Was at the busch race sat night and KB was doing great and the car just got away from him.  Hated to see that I was sure he was going to win.   I was really disapointed.   I'm glad to see Dale Jr win today it's been a long time coming and I'm happy to see it come to him.  

Burley, you're the only person I know that could win the lottery and find something negative about it. ;D  I'm not a Jr. fan, and don't care about the Lakers winnng, but I love a good show, and that's exactly what I got this weekend. :)

Burley Dundee wouldnt turn in the winning ticket because he wouldnt want to give up x amount because of taxes.

You don't know how true that is.

Burley, you're the only person I know that could win the lottery and find something negative about it. ;D I'm not a Jr. fan, and don't care about the Lakers winnng, but I love a good show, and that's exactly what I got this weekend. :)

You don't know how true that is.

Yeah. That wouldnt be a good idea lol.