Sign in to follow this  
Glenn

NASCAR Bush at Chicago

26 seconds between first and 10th place?!  Boooooring!!

YAAAAAAAWN!!!

Man!  They gotta do something about those 1 1/2 mile tracks.  They're just not worth watching.  Maybe they should make them all restrictor plate racing or something.

There's a reason I refuse to watch races at Calfornia, Michigan, Chicago, Kansas City, Homestead, Charlotte, Las Vegas, Texas, Loudon, and Pocono.

Run Bristol (x3), Richmond (x3), Martinsville(x2), Rockingham, North Wilkesboro and Kentucky!  Hell, even Milwaukee would be better than Loudon (and they're pretty much the same crappy track).

There's a reason I refuse to watch races at Calfornia, Michigan, Chicago, Kansas City, Homestead, Charlotte, Las Vegas, Texas, Loudon, and Pocono.

Run Bristol (x3), Richmond (x3), Martinsville(x2), Rockingham, North Wilkesboro and Kentucky! Hell, even Milwaukee would be better than Loudon (and they're pretty much the same crappy track).

what about dover?

I haven't watched a single NASCAR race this year. I've been a fan for the last 20+ years, but I just can't stomach it anymore.

Bring back Rockingham..... :-X

Run Bristol (x3), Richmond (x3), Martinsville(x2), Rockingham, North Wilkesboro and Kentucky!  Hell, even Milwaukee would be better than Loudon (and they're pretty much the same crappy track).

what about dover?

It sucks too.

Love him or hate him, Kyle Bush is showing signs of Dale Senior so racing is going to be fun again, especially when Stewart and Newman start to take Bush out.

I think the top guys are just running to stay in the chase and not doing anything to damage their chances.

The chase should be fun and I can't wait to see who takes out Bush a few times.

Love him or hate him, Kyle Bush is showing signs of Dale Senior so racing is going to be fun again, especially when Stewart and Newman start to take Bush out.

I think the top guys are just running to stay in the chase and not doing anything to damage their chances.

The chase should be fun and I can't wait to see who takes out Bush a few times.

kyle busch doesnt know what its like to have a 40th place car week after week and finish in the top 10. dale sr made a living off that.

Run Bristol (x3), Richmond (x3), Martinsville(x2), Rockingham, North Wilkesboro and Kentucky! Hell, even Milwaukee would be better than Loudon (and they're pretty much the same crappy track).

When did you see a North Wilkesboro race? Its been for sale for a while.

When did you see a North Wilkesboro race? Its been for sale for a while.

Almost 20 years ago.

Gotcha. I wasn't alive then.  ;D

Have ya'll ever heard of Bowman Gray in Winston Salem? I love going to those races. It's a 1/4 mile track with about 10 races and one featured race every Saturday night. It's good stuff!

It's a sad state of affairs when I'm rooting for Pretty Boy Johnson at the end of a race.   :-X

I couldn't agree more Burley.  :-?

It's a sad state of affairs when I'm rooting for Pretty Boy Johnson at the end of a race. :-X

The same comment circulated around the room a few times while we were watching the end.

It's a sad state of affairs when I'm rooting for Pretty Boy Johnson at the end of a race.   :-X

The same comment circulated around the room a few times while we were watching the end.

Well, I must admit that my view on Johnson has softened a bit since Dale went to the evil empire.  :-/

I don't even cuss Gordon anymore when he's on TV.  :-?

It's a sad state of affairs when I'm rooting for Pretty Boy Johnson at the end of a race. :-X

Well, I must admit that my view on Johnson has softened a bit since Dale went to the evil empire. :-/

I don't even cuss Gordon anymore when he's on TV. :-?

Now it looks like my boy Martin will run full-time for them next year.  I'm pulling my hair out here.  Kinda bittersweet.  Hendrick or not, I'd sure love to see him hoist up the cup in Miami.

Well, I must admit that my view on Johnson has softened a bit since Dale went to the evil empire. :-/

I don't even cuss Gordon anymore when he's on TV. :-?

You're slippin'  :-?