Sign in to follow this  
tallydude

First day of class tomorrow...

Well, tomorrow is the first day of class for me in eleven years. I never finished my degree at Murray State University and that has always haunted me. So at the behest of my fiancee I enrolled at Tallahassee Community College with a career track of graduating from Florida State University with a degree in Environmental Policy.

So even at the age of 31 I feel giddy as a little boy. I'm excited about what the future holds. Just thought I'd share.

Got your new threads layed out?  Pencils, erasers ??  Just kidding.  I bet it'll be like riding a bike, and I bet being a smidgen older that the learning will be easier.  

Goodluck!

My first day of my Senior year of college starts tomorrow. I only have one class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and it isn't until 12:20pm  ;D Looks like I'll have time to do some morning fishing before classes...

Good luck in your classes.

I'm a MSU Racer, graduating in December, and I'm going into a similar field (Occupational Safety & Health.)  We started Wed. (8/20)

Wonderful news.

Congrats and all the best for a great school year.

A college degree can put in position for a good career and being in your 30s adds to your attractiveness to employers.

Go get that CC degree and then head to FSU for your BS degree.

All the best to you!  :)

Way to go, dude.  I did the exact same thing as you, not  finishing.  Gives me a lot of inspiration to see people like you going back.

Good luck tally.  I never had as much fun bass fishing as I did as a student.  After pulling an all-nighter to work on an essay or my thesis, I'd reward myself by bassin' in the AM before crashing.  Coffee, cigs, and buzzbaits....now that's motivation right there.  ;D