Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Dog Food Diet

I have 2 dogs & I was buying a large bag of Pal at Pet Smart and standing inline at the check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Pal Diet again although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Pal nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned.

I told her no; it was because I'd been sitting in the street licking my bxlls and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door.

Stupid woman...why else would I buy dog food??

Sam you are MOOKED for that one ,

thanks

Anyone know the best way to get A&W Diet Rootbeer out of a keyboard?  

My Favorite checkout smart azz situation ( 100% the truth)

I was at Wal Mart, early November. They had the large bags of left over Trick and Treat size chocolates at a buck a bag.

Older lady in front of us holds up a bag of M&M's and asks if these are still fresh

I said" I bought a bag just the other day, and I had to bring them back they were all W&W's"

SHE PUT THEM BACK

I didnt have the heart to tell her, the cashier was trying hard not to wet herself ;D

WAY TOO FUNNY!!! I'll have to remember that one in case anyone asks me if I have a dog next time I'm buying dog food!!!

Was she blonde? I think I wet myself.

.....i brought some hooks and fishing line on sale just last week and the cash lady goes what are these for?

I told her "i was trying to get my cat out of the tree...so i figured these hooks would do it."

I had the guy behind me ROLLING laughing so hard.

True story!

I don't log on that much anymore, but that was the funniest crap I've heard in a good while...thanks

Brought a smile to my face :)

It's nice that people like that just want to start a casual friendly conversation but sometimes I wonder why they don't think about what they are saying first.Like the ones that ask if I am going fishing as I pull up with my boat ::)