Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Coleman

Mayor Kwaume is GONE!

i live in michigan and if you don't live here you won't feel the embarresment(spelling) of mayor kwuame's crap.

This morning, on 9/4/08 mayor kwuame(or should i say, no longer mayor kwuame) he pleaded guilty to 2 felonys, has to pay millions of dollars in restitution, give up his law license, and spend 120 days in jail. which i think is great, i feel bad for his wife and kids, but not him. Ive noticed people have been saying that they feel bad for Kwuame  

:-/

Umm........what?

How do you feel bad for this crap bag?

Right now, im watching the news and som1 said that we should PRAY for Kwuame,  :o? Ya i hope he goes into bankrupcy

So you commit 2 felonies and people feel bad for you.

Hmm,  I say only 120 days in jail isnt enough.  Nail his butt to the board and make a statement with politics and crime.

The guy has been a dirt bag ever since he took office. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar MANY times, and always found a way out.....................not this time.

He lied under oath, roughed up two Deputies that were serving subpoenas, and a few other things that slip my mind right now. Suffice it to say he got off easy with 120 days in jail.

Falcon

He's been one of my pet stories to keep an eye on.  It was like watching a slow sinking ship and it finally went down.  Like you said Andrew, the family gets to pay the reel price.

Believe me,Detroit is jumping for joy right now.not to mention the whole state of Michigan as well.

Sorry,i ain't praying for him....the only praying i might do for him is to hope he wakes his sorry butt up!

He still doesn't think he did anything wrong...he just thinks it's because he's a "black" guy.

Believe me,Detroit is jumping for joy right now.not to mention the whole state of Michigan as well.

Sorry,i ain't praying for him....the only praying i might do for him is to hope he wakes his sorry butt up!

He still doesn't think he did anything wrong...he just thinks it's because he's a "black" guy.

I'm praying to...that he gets put into the general population. Of course that is probably where all his closer friends are anyway. Sorta like a close family renunion. If anyone else did half what he did they would being stareing down 10 to 20.