Sign in to follow this  
detroit1

Det. Lions' season over!

yes, once again the Lions season is over. This time in the first quarter! The Falcons were there for the taking...new head coach, rookie QB, small d-backs, etc. Marinelli's defense gives up 21 pts. in the FIRST QUARTER ! and he is a supposed defensive guru. They couldn't tackle ME. I thought that the lions would go 6-10 before the season started, with one of those wins against the falcons, now am not sure if they can win any. I'm afraid to take a radio with me the next lions away game for fear that they would screw up my fishing too! Pi@#$d off in D-town.... >:(

Alot of people were fooled by the four wins in pre-season, but I said wait until the games count..............we'll see the real Detroit Lions.

CRFisher is right, Matt Millen is the biggest JOKE of a GM in all of professional sports.

Falcon

it could be worse.  they could be the redskins or the 49ers.  i have been a huge fan of both these teams since i was a kid.  it's pitiful to see how far both have fallen from their former glory.  the problem list is too long to even begin to talk about here.  even mediocrity seems to be too lofty a goal right now.   i don't see either one of my teams going better than .500 this year if week 1 means anything.  but it's  a long season and anything can happen. :)  yeah, right.......... ::)   i can definitely feel your pain buddy. :( :'(  

it could be worse. they could be the redskins or the 49ers. i have been a huge fan of both these teams since i was a kid. it's pitiful to see how far both have fallen from their former glory. the problem list is too long to even begin to talk about here. even mediocrity seems to be too lofty a goal right now. i don't see either one of my teams going better than .500 this year if week 1 means anything. but it's a long season and anything can happen. :) yeah, right.......... ::) i can definitely feel your pain buddy. :( :'(

Hah, try being a Dolphins fan!

(Luckily, I'm a Steelers fan as well, so I got somethin' goin for me)

As a long time Philly fan I feel your pain. Yes we are doing good now but we sucked for a long time. It was amazing how many TO jersey came out of now where when we signed him. I hate band wagon followers.

Look on the bright side. At least the lions, skins, 49s, and dophins aren't the Raiders!!!