Sign in to follow this  
Fish Chris

Just some photography stuff....

Didn't fish today... woke up at 4 am and my back was so jacked, I could barely stand up. So I went back to bed until 8am.... {the Sturgeon just got lucky today ;-)

But I did take my new baby to the local lake, and snapped a few shots of her....

11834b090.jpg

Here's a couple closeups of my custom Ford Badges.... They were Chrome with black lettering, and the oval was chrome and Ford blue of course. I think they match my truck styling MUCH better now :-)

115794fe0.jpg

115a94fe0.jpg

Oh, and if anyone is interested, I added some more general photography stuff to my photography web site..... mostly to the Bodega Bay, and Yosemite pages....

http://www.trophybassonly.com/id182.htm

I'll try to show you guys a big dino-fish in the next week or two :-)

Great fishing to you guys,

Peace,

Fish

Jeez... I woulda thought driving a big gas guzzler like that would get you crucified out there in California.  HAHA.  Nice ride for sure though.

Are you kidding me ? You wouldn't believe how many people around here drive Cadilac Escalades, Lincoln Navigators, Hummer H2's, Excursions, etc..... and they don't even have a hitch on the darn things !

I sure wouldn't have a full sized truck, if I didn't have a boat to haul..... But then I again, I do enjoy driving my truck :-)

Peace,

Fish

Good to see you again FC!  Great photos.

I don't know if you can call that "toy" a truck, since it's not a Chevy... ;)

Geez Chris, finally got around to blowing the dust off the 'ol keyboard eh?  Good to have you back buddy!

Right on Glenn :-)

You know me, I appear in "waves" :-) I was spending quite a bit of time on the Ford F150 forums for a while..... Then started getting all into a high end stereo for the truck (my mid-life crisis ;-)  LOL, and so I was spending time on a few car stereo forums...

But you know I won't quit fishing until they bury me.....

Glad to see their are still a big group of good guys / fishermen here :-)

Will try to stop by more often,

Peace,

Fish

Nice truck dude (except it's not a Chevy)! The custom badges definitely look a lot cleaner and look really nice on there! If you need any help with your audio system, shoot me a PM... I've got some experience doing installs and such...

Nice truck! Thats a really nice nice color too. All of the photos look great. Hopefully we get more of you on here. I always enjoy reading your reports with some monster bass.