Sign in to follow this  
Grey Wolf

Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tend to agree with Hookem.  For the most part it's a coin toss on who will win.  But ... OU is (not sure of the exact number) like 28-0 when playing at home.

I think that they are 59-2 at home since Bob Stoops got there.  I think this is one of those games where the two teams are so evenly matched that you just have to give the more experienced, home team the advantage.

But I don't think it will be as high scoring as expected (think UT vs. TT), maybe around 35-33, OU

wow, 52-7 halfway through the 3rd. I definitely didn't see that coming...Looks like someone CAN play defense in the Big 12. ;D

How bout those Sooners!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well, for one I must say that this game shocked me.  I expected nearly a 100 points, but to come almost evenly from either team.  Oklahoma must be VERY improved since their loss to Texas.  IMO, they are the best team in the Big 12 south.  Look for some major running up the score against Baylor, OSU, and even us Aggies this week.  OUCH!!   :'(

Maybe a miracle's in store.  

Well, my Tigers didn't do well against 'em last year, but maybe,

third time's the charm!

Congratulations, Sooner fans. I can't root for you guys against

Mizzou, but I'll be with you come bowl time. Alabama vs. Oklahoma

for the National Championship?

Go Big XII

8-)

Its not over yet. Texas will still have played a tougher conference schedule than Tech or OU. Neither of them played 4 straight top 10 teams as Texas did.  

Also, OU and Tech didn't face Mizzou either.

Also, Texas defense in conference play gave up an average of 24.4 PPG, OU gave up 29.8 points per game and TT gave up 31.8 ppg.

Tech at home went to OT against Nebraska.

The only non cof. team that Tech played with any salt was Nevada, who has been Bowling the last 3 years straight. TCU comes from the same conference as Nevada, TCU didn't do much against OU either. But they are ranked. Texas best non conference win was against the SEC and Arkansas.

Even if OU beats Oklahoma State, Texas would have still played the toughiest conference schedule. Take into the account of the neutral field and win head to head with OU, Texas still should maintain its number 2 BCS ranking as long as they take care of aTm.

Either way, I just want some Big XII and SEC bowl games this year.

Matt, remember, as weird as it is, Longhorn fans actually have to hope that Oklahoma wins against OSU.  If OSU can pull the upset, then Tech still goes to play Mizzou by virtue of the head to head win over Texas.

The problem with that, is that Oklahoma will have the most recent big win, and therefore will get the love in the polls.

Texas A&M should do what is right for their state and let Texas get a very convincing win on Thursday  ;D and we'll just hope that the voters remember that when it came time to put up or shut up, Texas beat OU at a neutral site.

Didn't Oklahoma get beat last year in the Fiesta Bowl?   :-?

Didn't Oklahoma get beat last year in the Fiesta Bowl? :-?

What does that have to do with this season?