Sign in to follow this  
Bassn Blvd

2008 EMA'S.

I was channel surfing and stopped to watch the MTV European Music Awards.  Kid Rock came on and sang his new song of Sweet Home Alabama (I think that's the name, remake).  He got to the part in the song where he says " We were trying different things and smoking funny things" when I noticed "smoking" was dubbed out with an inaudible word.  I guess it was ok for the younger viewers who were watching but what about the radio stations who play the real version.  

they say smokin around  here on the radio europe has strange laws thats why our ancestors came here  ::) BUT america is gettin like europe who will be the next great explorer that will find us a new land to start over LOL

Don't know about that but I get a kick out of the movie rating sytems and descriptions nowadays that say thing such as "contains light nudity,violence,and images of smoking" WTH ;D

Don't know about that but I get a kick out of the movie rating sytems and descriptions nowadays that say thing such as "contains light nudity,violence,and images of smoking" WTH ;D

Naked anorexic people.

-gk