Sign in to follow this  
BassBandit35

Video at Bass Pro Shop

Video has been posted before.

They are idots.

Really dumb.

I hope their children drive them up a wall.

Hmmm, being 23 I think it's pretty funny actually. I laughed. There are far worse things in this world that these idiots could of done to hurt someone or put other people's lives at risk than just jumping into a tank of water at BPS. I mean they could of taken a dump or poured chlorine in it to kill of the fish thinking it was funny to see all the fish upside down.

It was harmless so I laughed beause to me it was funny. If you didn't think it was funny then oh well. They are still idiots and I wouldn't do it myself.

Im with you Trippy! I thought it was very funny. Im much older than you but your never too old to laugh. Im not debating the fact that they are idiots but theres kids doing much worse than that out there.

I never said anything about it being okay or not wrong to do, but to me it was funny and I'm sure it was for a lot of people as well and a bunch other that thought it was ignorant.

on a diff note no one wants to watch a train hit a car on the tracks either BUT all of us would still look >these people are kinda dumb though but i would have LMAO if i was there when it happened humans do some of the funniest  AND  dumbest stuff on earth .today i heard on the radio a guy got slashed by a buck in virginia somewhere 7 staples now thats funny as hell too ;D

Once... a long, long time ago ... I might have pulled a stupid stunt like that.  The kids had a lot of fun, didn't get arrested, and, to their great good fortune, no harm was done to persons or property.