Sign in to follow this  
skillet

Jeff Dunham

Was looking at TV guide and noticed that Jeff Dunham is on the Comedy Channel tomorrow (Friday) night at 8 o'clock Central time ...

skillet

Dunham's been kickin' it for like 20+ years now. His stuff gets better everytime he steps on stage.

Thanks for the heads up! A couple of us were talking about him and his special at work on thursday.

If it's his Christmas special I dvr'd it a couple weeks ago and it is very good.   You can't beat Walter and Peanut.

You can't beat Walter and Peanut.

I don't know........ I'm kinda partial to Achmed the Dead Terrorist and Jose Jalapeno myself!  :D

I was never too thrilled with ventriliquists until seeing him the first time. Like five.bass.limit said probably 20 years ago. If not mistaken, then it was only Peanut and Jose was new. The scary thing, when I look in the mirror and realize how much I've changed :(and Jeff Dunham looks pretty much the same ;D...

skillet

BTW saw Achmed for the first time about 6 mo. ago and thought I would hurt myself laughing

Im going to see him tonight. Im pretty exited actually, I saw Larry the cable guy about a month ago and he was pretty good in person but not what i expected I hope Jeff Dunham puts on a little better show.

Achmad is my favorite to......   I kill you  ;D  ;D  ;D

Dadgum it! My little bro is watching some cheesy batman cartoon, it's a batman X-mas special! >:(

Watched it last night.  Hilarious!!  

thanks for the heads up i watched it friday night.  my wife was upstairs trying to go to sleep, she kept popping her head out of the room asking  why are you laughing so hard at