Sign in to follow this  
firefightn15

Hate to be a downer

Awe dude, that is terrible. These are the types of situations my extended family (which is huge) looks for during the holidays. Instead of buying small for everyone or picking names from a hat, we chip in and provide a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving, a ham dinner for Christmas, presents for the kids, and a little something nice for the parent(s), like a day at a spa or dinner at a nice restaurant. Perhaps your church can do something similar.

what a terrible loss for everybody. it sounds like she was a special person with a good heart  who influenced a lot of peoples lives . a great loss.

Horrible to hear.  A mother of four at our church passed this week of cancer.  Prayers for the family and congregation.

That's terrible.  these things are always terrible, but much worse for the family being at Christmas time.  Every Christmas will have this hanging over it. :'(

Sorry to hear that, especially around Christmas. You know I don't drink much but when I do I ALWAYS have a driver for myself when are people going to get it, you can't walk straight but you're going to jump in the car and drive anyway. People like him should go-to jail for LIFE. Sorry guys I get emotional I lost a friend a couple years ago to a drunk driver and that kid only got 6 months in jail and 1 year probation for killing someone

I've added a current article to the original post.  Two teens who could have been in the crash had they not waited for the van to go first.  These guys were 1st on scene and did a heck of a job with the kids while waiting for EMS.  These articles deserve reading just as a reminder.  Thanks-Brian

Prayers sent