Sign in to follow this  
Jigfishn10

Mangini gets axed

That was a good move. But now who? Cowher? I heard he wants to coach again. Or will Holmgren do it himself ?

There's going to be a bunch of HC jobs coming open in the next few days. Browns, Carolina, maybe Raiders, maybe Dolphins, maybe Cincy, maybe Tennessee, 49ers need a coach, Denver needs one and I'm sure I forgot a couple more.

All I ask is that Gruden goes back to Oakland. 

the browns have a decent team, just need a change,and the raiders have some good players also, but I dont think Gruden would go back working for davis. Imagine cowher in oakland, I'm not a cowher fan but he would be a great fit there.

the browns have a decent team, just need a change,and the raiders have some good players also, but I dont think Gruden would go back working for davis. Imagine cowher in oakland, I'm not a cowher fan but he would be a great fit there.

Yeah, I know Gruden would never go back and I'm still holding a grudge against Al Davis for letting him get away to begin with.

I think Cowher is a bit over-rated.....although I wouldn't mind the Raiders giving him a try.  ;D  But, just like most other decent/good coaches, Cowher can see the writing on the wall in Oaktown (Al makes all the decisions, the coach is a yes man) and that scares them all away. Al has enough trouble just finding people to interview for the job.

Yeah, I know Gruden would never go back and I'm still holding a grudge against Al Davis for letting him get away to begin with.

I think Cowher is a bit over-rated.....although I wouldn't mind the Raiders giving him a try. ;D But, just like most other decent/good coaches, Cowher can see the writing on the wall in Oaktown (Al makes all the decisions, the coach is a yes man) and that scares them all away. Al has enough trouble just finding people to interview for the job.

I assume your a raiders fan? I just want to thank you for the #17 pick in the next draft, too bad you guys got so good this year, we would have liked a little lower of a number.

by the way, hows Seymour? keeping his pants on I hope?