Sign in to follow this  
tipptruck1

Maybe this guy should have spent more time traning.

I saw this a few weeks ago in espn. I had a feeling on what was going to happen when the video started. Maybe if he spent more time in the gym instead of the dance studio he might have won.

Wow, that guy was worse than that phony Nasim Hamed that had all that hype about 10 years ago.  First time he fought anyone legit he got embarrassed by Marco Antonio Barrera.....Good vid, that's one of the worst KO's Ive seen.

That was awesome. I might play that every morning to start the day off laughing.

Wow, that guy was worse than that phony Nasim Hamed that had all that hype about 10 years ago. First time he fought anyone legit he got embarrassed by Marco Antonio Barrera.....Good vid, that's one of the worst KO's Ive seen.

You can't compare this guy to Prince Naseem. Whether you think Naseem was phony or not he could fight. Maybe not a conventional fight, but still fight. Barrera wasn't intimidated by him. I may be mistaken but after that fight I can't remember hearing about him again.

The guy should fire his trainer IMO. His opponent was taller AND more fit than he was, and yet he was dumb enough to not keep his guard up and go in swinging wildly. Only morons do that, and his trainer should be held responsible for allowing him to act like that.

I think Nibbles might be right on this one. Watch his fight with Francis Croes 3/3. You will find it on the right of his dancing video.

I am no boxer but this guy never has his hands up. To me it seems like his set ups for his upper cuts, and hooks take to long. It leaves him open to take many hits. How this guy makes a living as a boxer I do not know.

I have also seen drunk woman fight better then him.

Wow, that guy was worse than that phony Nasim Hamed that had all that hype about 10 years ago. First time he fought anyone legit he got embarrassed by Marco Antonio Barrera.....Good vid, that's one of the worst KO's Ive seen.

You can't compare this guy to Prince Naseem. Whether you think Naseem was phony or not he could fight. Maybe not a conventional fight, but still fight. Barrera wasn't intimidated by him. I may be mistaken but after that fight I can't remember hearing about him again.

I was really hoping no body was going to have anything good to say about hamed, but we are all entitled to our own opinion.  Barrera even hit him illigally on purpose because he was talking smack and still won in a landslide.  Well......I think you do have a point though........hamed probably could knock that joker out.

Anybody notice his glove color changes as soon as he entered the ring?