Sign in to follow this  
Redlinerobert

Music to my ears. Ford developing a new GT

I saw one last year at the insurance/bondsman shop up the street from me. Had the engine compartment open. WOW! Always loved the original GT40's in the 60's. I'd love one of the new ones. There is a long waiting list apparently.

600hp in a 3,000lb car would be scary fun. And it said they're going to incorporate hybrid technology? Can't wait to see the outcome.

I drove my friends *** a few years back when he got it.  I preferred the gear box in that car to my Murcielago.  The car felt planted and forgiving.

If they improve on that car this next one shoud be a beast.  I'm sure it will also be less than a 599 GTB, which is the other car I'm considering.  We'll see how this turns out. :)

I drove my friends *** a few years back when he got it. I preferred the gear box in that car to my Murcielago. The car felt planted and forgiving.

If they improve on that car this next one shoud be a beast. I'm sure it will also be less than a 599 GTB, which is the other car I'm considering. We'll see how this turns out. :)

Woah woah woah...you own a Murcielago?

I drove my friends *** a few years back when he got it. I preferred the gear box in that car to my Murcielago. The car felt planted and forgiving.

If they improve on that car this next one shoud be a beast. I'm sure it will also be less than a 599 GTB, which is the other car I'm considering. We'll see how this turns out. :)

I'm a pretty serious Ford fan, but I don't think I could resist the 599 GTB.

Then again, I can't imagine having the choice between the two.

Seeing and hearing this GTO makes me almost faint. Absolutely one of the sexiest Ferraris.

Lambos really don't do too much for me. Then again, I've driven 0 of the cars being talked about so that really doesn't mean much.

...just noticed I said then again twice in one post, kind of weird.

Owned. Sold it a couple years back.

Out of curiosity what other exotic cars have you owned!?v :o