Sign in to follow this  
endless

berkleybigfish.com website joining question?

http://berkleybigfish.com/reelnmn/16517

I went to the Berkley big fish website and join to help vote for a member here reelnmn's picture and though I didn't see anything about it while registering I just received in the mail Gulp 3'' minnow black shad, Powerbait 6'' nightcrawler, and Trilene 10# 100% Fluorocarbon.  Free gifts are always nice but are they really free?? It has to be from them since it's all Berkley products.

I can find any pricing on the invoice no where and so far no emails about the order I just know I didn't make any purchases.

Did else receive anything or no any about this. I would hate to get a hit with a bill later on.

http://berkleybigfish.com/reelnmn/16517

Anything you recieve by mail that you did not order is free. They can not collect any money from you if you did not request this, treat it as a gift.

Anything you recieve by mail that you did not order is free. They can not collect any money from you if you did not request this, treat it as a gift.

Correct ;)

Cool. I'm going to use the Fluoro for my wife's set up.

Be very,very wary of it.....reminds me of what I went through with another club that's really popular.