Sign in to follow this  
carrothead

KVD with a DT?

Was it just me, or did KVD really have a sexy shad colored DT10-ish crankbait this week on The Bassmasters?

Missed it..but very interesting point. I kinda doubt it but I'd like to get a look at that..

I can completely believe it. I know that he uses DD22s and I'm sure that he uses a ton of other brands. he just pushes Strike King cause well they pay him. I would do the same.  ;) but the different cranks have different actions and depths so a different brand maybe have a quality that KVD needed at that moment

Mottfia

He's fishing to win at any cost. If that's what it takes to do it so be it. Strike King should not have a problem with it.

He can always tie on a Series 6 before he gets in.

I'm not sure of all of his sponsors but I've seen Zoom brush hogs and Yum money minnows on his lines. I don't think strike king can tell him he can only throw strike king cranks. They want him to win no matter what. The more people that see him on the winners platform on espn with strike king on his jersey the better, they don't care what he used to get there.

i think it was a series 6 xd or sumthin like that .. i think it was a deeper diving model but it has a bill similar to a dt but who knows maybe he was

i think it was a series 6 xd or sumthin like that .. i think it was a deeper diving model but it has a bill similar to a dt but who knows maybe he was

I think your right! The pros are going to fish the bait that gives them the best chance to win no matter what.

Strike King makes him whatever he needs for a tournement.  Even if its not in production

That is like Ike fishing out of a Ranger.

Traitor!!!!!  ;D   ;D   ;D

That is like Ike fishing out of a Ranger.

Traitor!!!!!  Grin   Grin   Grin

lolololol  ^^^