Sign in to follow this  
BassnG3

Camden County (Ga) Bass Club

Looking for members in SE Georgia who want to fish tournies in SE Ga and NE Fl. Let me know if your interested.

Hey this is Cody Norris and I live in Camden County and I've already talked to Cameron Gardell about the club. I would love to join and be in the tournaments with you guys. Just get back to me when you can.

Thanks

My father in law and myself are looking for a local bass fishing club to join and enter team tournaments. Everything seems to be in middle and north Georgia. It would be great to have a local club where teams could fish from Savannah, south to Camden and not have to have a $15 to $20K bass boat and tourneys were from $50 to $100 entry fees per boat. Maybe a 10 tourney season with a classic at the end of the season. We have a small 15' boat with a 15hp motor and are novice anglers. I believe that a local bass club in Camden would draw alot of interest. Let's hope we get one.

Thanks

Can any one help me out ? My wife an i are looking to join a bass fishing club. Is there still a club in camden co.? We are wanting to be a part of something that means so much to us. Bass fishing is our passion an helps us relax . Please help, any info would be greatly appreciated.