Sign in to follow this  
BrianinMD

Joined a club.

Joined a local club, Fish On Bass Anglers, and for the first time ever going to fish a couple tourneys this year. Went to the monthly meeting last Wednesday, barely got thru the door before guys started introducing themselves, made the newbie feel welcome.

Now just have to get my stuff together and made a decent showing. Almost all of the the tourney are held at places I have never been. I know I have a lot to learn but should be a lot of fun doing it.

Thanks to RockvilleMDAngler for helping me with questions about the club and how to start getting prepared.

Best of luck.  You're going to love it.  I put off joing a club for years and once I did I regreted not joining one sooner.  If the club is a buddy format it will be a great opportunity for you to learn the lakes by fishing with people that know them. 

Marc is a good guy, you should have a great time.  Fishing with good people is always fun!!

You will love it plus as a non-boater pay close attention to your boater and learn, most are willing to show you what they are using and how they are working the bait, but the fun part is trying to figure out why. ;)

Marc is a good guy, you should have a great time. Fishing with good people is always fun!!

Right back at ya buddy!