Sign in to follow this  
j-bones

Chicagoland Clubs?

I was asking myself the same thing i know there is a club in mokena..I am not sure but i think the dues were high if we can not find one lets talk about starting our own i know there are plenty of people interested.

I am in REELTEAM BASSMASTERS, it's a good club.  Check out our website at reelteambassmasters.com

Visit the Contact Us Page to get contact information of our personnel director or post a reply.  Our meetings are held at Gino's East in Naperville.

looking for a club in the NW burbs like itasca, elgin, bensenville, wood dale, ect...... you can contact me via email at citizenkane145@yahoo.com  ;D ;D

Here is a link to some of the clubs in the chicago and suburban areas.

http://www.chicagofishinglinks.com/fishingclubs.htm

The other club is:

http://www.trackerbassclub.com/

also named the Illiana Bass Club and they meet the first wednesday of the month at the Cabelas in Hammond according to there site.

Any of you guys still thinking of starting a club in the south suburbs?

I would be interested! I could build the website ;)

As far as I know there aren't many "Bass" clubs in Northern IL. But there is the Illinois Smallmouth Alliance. Im from Schaumburg and would be willing to join a good group of guys and gals! Are you looking for a tournament based or for fun and info club? I went to a meeting in spring about the West Suburban Bass Anglers or (WSBA) out of Schaumburg. They are apart of the Illinois Fed. Nation of BASS. Nice guys but I couldn't go to most of the tournaments they had scheduled. Peter is the head of this his email: peterterranova@comcast.net

I belong to a Walleye Club that meets in IL and WI. We are a multispecies club with a lot guys who fish for bass. A lot of local guides and people with great speakers. Check us out at www.walleyesunlimitedusa.org.

I was thinking fun & info club. Unfortunately I don't have a boat or the budget for one to do tournaments =/

I'm interested in any type of club but I am one of the bank beaters also at this time. A fun and info club would be cool where we could report on the different lakes and spots we fish and how well we did or didn't do as well as lake conditions and things.

USanglerschoice on the Fox Chain and out of Pasterick in Indiana, anglers dream has a few clubs.