Sign in to follow this  
biggmatt925

hey supermatt, im gettin in on this!

when i took matt to this lake he thought there were no big fish in it...until he stuck a 9+ off a little rock pile. that was in january. now i cant get him off it!!! just look at his d.d. post. its been fun on lake x this year. lol, good job out there bro!

79_lbercontralomalatejan.jpg

85contraloma3-2-08-1.jpg

85x2contraloma3-2-08-1.jpg

103croppedjpg.jpg

contraloma3-2-087lbsx2.jpg

contraloma3-2-08jpgcropped-1.jpg

It is unfair to the rest of the "ordinary" people. The dont have a chance. They are not blessed with the name MATT.  Very nice fish indeed

Great fish! You guys aren't done at Lake X are you? It should still be getting better.  You still fishing WRL?

Dang, everyones posting pics now! I'm still holding out to post a few more till later  ;D

Really, all these big fish are making me want to pick-up and move the family. May have to go off-shore to catch me some big fish, but it's not the same. Nice fish >:(  Oh and welcome aboard ;D

Dang, everyones posting pics now! I'm still holding out to post a few more till later  ;D

LOL! I only got one pic to post, and already did, but oh well!

Great fish! You guys aren't done at Lake X are you? It should still be getting better. You still fishing WRL?

yup, ill be at orroville next saturday...i really hate that lake!!!  o well gotta fish it :)

when i took matt to this lake he thought there were no big fish in it...

Gota say something here too.... BiggMatt the fact is you took him, He did the show and you got the shaft. Thats why you posted this right, because there was NO mention of you at all. You should have been part of it (the show) don't you think? or do you have a kick me sign on your back LOL!! You were just another stepping stone my friend.

I was sorry for you when I was told the story.

Don.

Anyone could have gone out there and did what he did that day because the fish in that lake are stupid.  the real fact is, supermatt knows a lot of people.  ya, i was kinda hurt at first but no big deal. i have learned a great deal from that guy.  don-no body is stepping over nobody and why would he have to mention me over fish he has caught?  

im not gonna get involved with all the swimbait soap opera b.s. i see going on.  you all need to grow up.   there is plenty of fish to be caught.    

Nice fish buddy! I've been waiting for those photos to drop! Nate still needs to drop his too, what a fun few months, eh?!

As for the rest of the trash talking... You have my number, if you don't agree with something I've done, calling seems much more appropriate than venting it on a forum.

Matt, thanks for the heads up bud (about this post and about the bite over the last few months), appreciate it! I'll try to return the favor one day.

nice fish man!  boy you cali guys sure are kickin' butt and takin' names!  i am starting to think there's something to the whole thing about being named matt too. ;D  maybe i should change my name.  either that or put and "izzle" or an "izz" on the end.  maybe i'll just use the best of both.  how about "mattizzle" for a forum name? ;D  seriously, great job y'all.

Quote from SuperMatt;

As for the BS that's going on, anybody could pick up a phone anytime and find out the truth instead of back biting.

Why a phone number Matt? Why not just post the fricken lake name

on this forum. ;) No need for removing the background from your pics either. ;D Whatever ::)

Nice fish BigMatt!

Great taste in boats too!  ;)

CJ

SA-WEEET!  More Cali HAWGS!!!!!!  When they gonna make an airplane I can drive my rig on?!? answer me that one!  

I gotta start running the numbers on fuel, time and distance from KS to CA!!!    

Sick pigs guys!  Thanks for posting them up!