Sign in to follow this  
CJ

My First Stren Event

I just woke up this morning from licking my wounds. I fished the Stren tournament on Ky. Lake this week, as a co-angler, and am wore out. It was an interesting experience. I made the best out of it, finishing 15th out of 199. I should be fishing today but I forgot to re-tie my jig on Wednesday and Friday after catching a fish resulting in two broke off fish that would have put me up near the top. Oh well it's my own fault. I caught a nice 5 1/2 lber on Thursday off one of my own spots, well all of my fish were caught off of one of my spots. But anyway I'm not complaining. I met alot of great anglers that shared alot of great tips and info with me. Next year I will be in the front of the boat!  ;)

CJ

I just woke up this morning from licking my wounds. I fished the Stren tournament on Ky. Lake this week, as a co-angler, and am wore out. It was an interesting experience. I made the best out of it, finishing 15th out of 199. I should be fishing today but I forgot to re-tie my jig on Wednesday and Friday after catching a fish resulting in two broke off fish that would have put me up near the top. Oh well it's my own fault. I caught a nice 5 1/2 lber on Thursday off one of my own spots, well all of my fish were caught off of one of my spots. But anyway I'm not complaining. I met alot of great anglers that shared alot of great tips and info with me. Next year I will be in the front of the boat! ;)

CJ

Yup, if your gonna do it, thats the way. I'm so use to fishing out of mine it is going to be hard to be on the back deck the whole time.

Awsome job, nothing wrong with beating 184 guys. 8-)

Hey Tin! I like the new name. :) And Burley's too. I think I see a pattern going. I guess I'll be looking for Jimzee Superfly Snuka!  :D

CJ

Way to go CJ! I agree, the front of the boat is the only place to be. My confidence level goes WAY down on the back deck. I like going where I want to go.  ;D

Good job though, next year will most likely be better for you.

Hey Tin! I like the new name. :) And Burley's too. I think I see a pattern going. I guess I'll be looking for Jimzee Superfly Snuka! :D

CJ

;D I have no clue why, it just started. I think it was with Burley's Dinko name lol.

We need Glenn to change his name to The Big Boss Man :D

Way to go CJ!!  We're gonna be seeing you winning another new boat before the years over.  

Man, "break-off"  reports are my #1 pet peeve.

Sorry to here about that, but you KNOW it

shouldn't happen.  Anyhow...it's a long season

and I'm looking forward to the post on your next

BIG WIN!

8-)

congratulations cj.  that was a great finish man.  nothin' wrong with that at all. :)

WAY TO GO CJ. BACK OF THE BOAT IS WHERE ITS AT.  NO TROLLING MOTOR TO MESS WITH PLUS YOU GET TO MAKE THE GUY IN THE FRONT LOOK BAD ;D.LOL NO OFFENSE JIMZEE LOL 13 13 13 13

WAY TO GO CJ. BACK OF THE BOAT IS WHERE ITS AT.  NO TROLLING MOTOR TO MESS WITH PLUS YOU GET TO MAKE THE GUY IN THE FRONT LOOK BAD ;D.LOL NO OFFENSE JIMZEE LOL 13 13 13 13

I'm with AJ on this one. Great job CJ!!

Ronnie