Sign in to follow this  
mlpauley

Need some advice please

So, it's the weekend now but my dad has to work so he can't take me out on the boat or anything.. But there is little lake a bike ride from my house that has bass in it (we have caught a few). But you can only fish from the bank there and there is just a small area where it is possible. But I love to fish and was thinking about riding my bike up there and fish for a few hours. I was just wondering if yall thought it would be worth itand what time would I need to get there to have the best chance of catching anythingand what should I bring with me ( as in lures or baits ) I usually fish senkos and really like them.

Thanks everyone and sorry for this kind of meaningless topic but I just want to get out and catch some fish by myself for once. (I think it would make my dad proud) Oh and im 16 years old by the way.

By all means take the senkos, grab some spinners and a couple of cranks.  Not much of a description of the lake, but armed like that, I would bet your gonna smack somethin' ;)

Make pops proud... fish like a mad man and throw what you have. Bank fishing means throwing parallel to the bank and not perpendicular. Senkos on isolated structure, and cranks to clear (little debris) areas. Tear a few lips off those fish and tell us how it goes! ;D

Oh ya and any time you have tackle in the water your being productive so fish every chance you get!  Good luck.