Sign in to follow this  
Pitchinkid

WV TOURNEY

Jimzee and myself fished another Tournament this past weekend on Bluestone Lake. We finished 1st. Thats 2 in a row and 3 of the last 4. We won with 16.6. Though it was probably the most stressed out tournament i have fished in. The tournament started at 7:00. We were culling fish at 7:45. It was on. Literally every cast we were getting bit. Sometime between 10 and 11 there aerator on the live well goes out. Jimzee ask me if i have heard the aerator kick on in a while. I say no and check the fish. 3 of the 5 are on there sides and belly up. After a few curse words and some head shaking we go get some ice and keep hammering them with Sure life and head for some shade. We find a waterfall that is coming into the lake out of a hollow. We take our weigh bag and start dumping the colder fresh water into the live well every 10 minutes or so.This goes on until its time to weigh in at 4. We didnt get to fish the last 3 hours or so.Our kicker fish was a 5.7# largemouth and it was in the worst shape of all the fish. We released them all alive after the weigh in but the big girl was really struggling and i really hope she made it. If it wasnt for the Sure Life and the waterfall i honestly believe we would have been screwed. But anyways, another win for the good guys. I really didnt get to cover everything that happened that day or the weekend for that matter.

When you're hot....you're hot and you guys are SMOKIN'  

Big O

Big O

thanks Big O. Next time you talk to Jimzee, ask him what the 5.7 was caught on, lol im sure you will enjoy it.

Way to go Team WV!!  

WOO-HOO!

You guys are on a roll.

8-)

Big O

thanks Big O. Next time you talk to Jimzee, ask him what the 5.7 was caught on, lol im sure you will enjoy it.

The Anaconda was responsible for that kicker fish this past weekend. That thing is fast becoming my favorite worm to throw. The funny thing is, I haven't thrown a worm hardly any for the past two years, mostly jigs. I was at Dick's in early February, saw them, and decided to try them sometime this year. The past two outings I have used them and they have caught some quality fish.

WTG jimzee and pk!  y'all are tearin' it up that's for sure.  congrats to both of y'all big time. :)

All I know is they fished with me on the Roadtrip and suddenly they're hotter then KVD with a spinnerbait bite on! So make sure you send me one of those boats your due to win any time now, because I need it! ;D

Congrats guys!