Sign in to follow this  
suskyguide

Susquehanna River and Private lake

I went fishing with Eric, his Dad and his son on Sat and Sun on the Susky we caught over 50 both days and had a great time. We managed to avoid thunderstorms both days by running from them, helps to have a quick boat ;) Eric's son caught 2nice pike and and some really nice smallies including a nice 21" spawned out female that only weighed 4.12 He out fished his dad and grandfather like a champ. The other pike slipped out of his hand and into the water before we could get a pic, slimy scoundrels!!

eric20091.jpgeric20092.jpgeric20093.jpgeric20094.jpgeric20095.jpg

Monday I did a half and half both river and lake with Matt and Jamie we had 32 on the river and about 15- 20 on the lake. I love fishing with these guys,they are allot of fun and good fishermen. they always have me rolling on the front deck. It's non stop banter and competition from these 2. Matt caught a 5.2 by my scale but I think she weighed more like 6, my batteries were almost dead so I would challenge the accuracy. Check out the pic and let me know what you think.

matt20091.jpgmatt20092.jpgmatt20093.jpgmatt20094.jpg

WOW!

8-)

wow numbers and size and some good size pike that is def an awesome couple of days for the books my friend. do it to it!

t