Sign in to follow this  
Dave D

Finally!

Well I've been lurking lately due to having nothing to report since I haven't been out much. I guess with all the new prep for the baby coming in less than a week I've been a little busy!

Saturday was the day and boy what a great day it was. Now don't you all hate on me because there are no picture with this post.:) I was going out to have some fun and just fish a little before my big catch arrives on the 29th. I think I may be onto something not bringing the camera with me in the boat???

Anyway, I was at the lake early and it didn't take long to put together a pattern. In less than an hours time I had landed two IOWA piggies! 1st one was 19" 4lbs, 2nd was 19" 4lbs 5 oz. I managed 6 more largies over the next few hours with one more 18" @ 3lbs and the rest being shorties. What a day!

I went back out  today to try it again and landed 8 more and lost a real toad due to a bad hookset. What a great couple mornings on the water.

Well, I'll have pictures soon of our newest addition. Thanks for letting me share all!

Dave D

Sounds like a great time to me friend and WTG

Big O

www.ragetail.com

Sounds good to me. I didn't get a bite last weekend!

:(

I would take that anyday of the week!!!!!!

WTG!!!!!