Sign in to follow this  
BassCats

Old Magazines

I am a Soldier serving in Iraq. My one and only love is bass fishing, unfortunatly we can't do that here.

If possible could any of all send us some of ya'lls old fishing magazines. Many of us out here live for fishing but can't get companies to send any magazines to our address. Thanks

Hey there! I will send a bunch, and I hope everybody else does too. I got a bunch of In-Fisherman's I will send, new and old.

Hey, i am active duty also.  I also have a little know about security.

ebisukhan - you really shouldn't of posted your address on a public board.  I understand why you would put this post up, and i apllaud the people who are going to help.  

Here is what you should do, is edit out the address and email any one the address who wants to help.  If they have an email address that doesn't end in .net , .com , or .org don't send it.  

This is basic OPSEC, and i know you had training on it before being deployed.  DOD requirements.

I hope you get lots of help but litle things like this can end bad.  

I DO NOT THINK ANYONE WHO POSTS HERE IS THE ENEMY,  You guys are great.  

I am recording the Bassmaster Classic and would make a copy for you if their is a way to watch it, it is vhs.

Yeah man, the fishin does suck over that way.  We applaude your efforts and say many prayers for you and all the brothers and sisters in arms.  Magazines are but a small token of our appreciation.  What's the temperature today? 123

SSg Fatz