Sign in to follow this  
Triton_Mike

Detriot Michigan Bass Pro Spring Fling March 10-12

I will be at Bass Pro Shops representing Lucky Craft and doing seminars on the tank in Detroit Michigan on March 10-12th for their annual Spring Fling.  If anyone from Bass Resource is in the area please stop by the Lucky Craft booth and introduce yourself.  I would love to put names with faces!  Sorry I don't have any freebies to give you but I do believe the Pointers will be on sale.  

T Mike

I WILL BE THERE ON THE FOURTH WHEN THE DOORS OPEN. I HAVE A LIST AS LONG AS MY LEG AND I DON'T WANT THEM TO RUN OUT OF STOCK. I'M ALSO STAYING THERE FOR THE MUSKIE SEMINAR BY PETE MAINA. THE WEEKEND YOU ARE GOING TO BE THERE I'LL BE DRIVING BY THE STORE. MAYBE I CAN CONVINCE MY WIFE TO STOP SO I CAN MEET YOU.

THANKS MIKE, BUT MY WIFE THINKS WE'RE TOO CHUMMY NOW.

I DO LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU.

IF WE DIDN'T HAVE THE ICE I WOULD INVITE YOU TO FISH MY BACKYARD. (LAKE ST. CLAIR) MAYBE YOU CAN COME BACK IN MAY OR JUNE.

Hey Mike, I will be there sometime during that weekend. I will try and get over to introduce myself. I look forward to this every year as the first sign it's almost time to fish again. And of course to get the Baitmonkey off my back!!!

Mike S.

shoud be a good weekend.  Anyone suffering from cabin fever  :oshould check out the detroit river, going tomorrow.  Went to lake belleville the other day after just getting a new to me first boat.  what a blast , slow fishin but good to get my  lines wet again  ;D

Hey Mike,

Wish I could be there.  The Lansing Boat and Fishing show is going on from the 9th-12th.  That is where I will be, spending my bait monkey money, doing short seminars on the Hog Tank.   Should be fun and alot more to look at than what I did last week...lol....was the only BASS MAN in the place...lol.  Had a blast and will have a blast again this weekend.

Squid

Hey Mike,

Say hello to the guys at the NBAA booth while you are there.  Ask for Pete Lusis....see if ya can get him to buy ya a beer...lol

Well how did it go for ya?  My seminars went very well for me, and hit some others while I was there.  Can never learn to much... ;)

Squid