Sign in to follow this  
bassmasta7

Loudmouth Bass

i have no clue. they need to play the bass shows more than once other than each saturday between 7 and 11. by the time i wake up i can only watch bass tech

There are several threads about ESPN's saturday morning line up over in the "everything else" department. Loudmouth Bass was cancelled by the morons at ESPN just for the record.

I thought loadmouthbass was a decent show.  I really liked schooled by Denny B, it got canned too I guess.  Beat Charlie Moore, to my surprise, was showing some potential but now there is too much going on during the show and not enough fishing.  A little play and fun is fine, but I think there is just too much.  Get back in separate boats and compete with each other!

THAT WAS FUN TO WATCH ISH ON THE WATER THIS MORNING   MAN THAT WAS SOME HEART BREAKING   MISSES     AND THAT TUBE LOOKED LIKE ONE OF THEM BIG OL SWIMBAITS

Watching Ish and the rest o fthe anglers Sat morning was some of the most exciting bass tv I've watched in a long long time.  It was great stuff.  I really enjoyed it, even though I knew the outcome ahead of time.