Sign in to follow this  
KU_Bassmaster.

TUNE INTO ESPN NOW!!!!!!  

They are about to show the video of the Possible WR bass!!!!!!!!!!!

That sure was a pig.

JT Bagwell

fishingrulz,

Who is Dimebag Darrell?

I recognize the name, but I mostly listen to country music.

JT Bagwell

the man just listen to one song if you can and just soak it up. he was a  guitarist for Pantera and Damageplan long story short he was gunned down by a paranoid schizophrenic. you might say who gives a gun to a paranoid schizophrenic well his mother gave it to him. yes.....his mother. apparently the this guy thoguht that the Pantera lyrics were "his" so he shot Dime. and its not evn that Dime was the greatest guitrist ever. he was a great great great great great great guy. he was so friendly and you never see him off stage without a smile on. it was ridiculous. he was the best THE BEST with his fans. always singed every autograph and always had a smile and answered every question and gave every interview and did it gladly. and he was one helllllllllllll of a guitarist

i joke hes one of the best metal gutarist to ever live and helped make on of the greatist metal bands ever  ;D but if you listen to country you wouldnt know that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimebag_Darrell look closely"At an early age, Abbott began entering statewide guitar competitions and by the age of sixteen had been banned from entering because he had won too often. He often competed against guitar players who had up to 12 years more experience in guitar playing than him yet he would still win."

Man,

I just read the story at the link you provided. I do remember hearing about that now. It was a bad deal for sure. At least the cop got the killer.

JT Bagwell

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell. Pantera is one of my favorite metal band. Top 3 for sure. It was a sad day when he got killed. I blasted nothing but Pantera for a whole week after that.

Back on topic...That bass was huge. I keep thinking of heavy weight sumo wrestlers when I look at her! It was clear they tied the fish to a rope (stringer). I believe that was the right thing to do in that situation.

RE - SPECT WALK

I was just listening this song and saw this thread  :)

Man,

I just read the story at the link you provided. I do remember hearing about that now. It was a bad deal for sure. At least the cop got the killer.

JT Bagwell

the cop shot him in the head with a 12 gauge and if he didn't trust me someone would have. that the conection he had

How was it only 10 on the top 10 plays? It was a world record. And they only showed it for 3 seconds. Definitely I am gonna watch bass center saturdaymorning.

How was it only 10 on the top 10 plays? It was a world record. And they only showed it for 3 seconds. Definitely I am gonna watch bass center saturdaymorning.

they will probably dedicate the whole show to it

Because it wasn't a slam dunk!  ;)

But I sure can't wait for Basscenter this weekend. Byron is going to be all over this one!! "WESTSIDE!! SWIMBAITS BABY!!" ;D

That was for you Matt!!  ;) ;)