Sign in to follow this  
dixonfrank23

i told u guys!!!!!

no one will catch her shes deep right now she wont go back she to smart. she hates humans in her liftime shes been caught 20 times i guess!

there was alot of people in the morning but the conditions are bad over here hard to see alot of people just cruzed the lake trying to find her!

just got off the phone with some sources they said he caught it on the handycap peer. others say he caught on the other side of the boat dock!

If you catch that monster the first people you need to thank is Bass Resource, I know i will if it turns out there is a 26lber in my neighborhood pond.

Now that's some sound advice!  

no one will catch her shes deep right now she wont go back she to smart. she hates humans in her liftime shes been caught 20 times i guess!

;D  Sorry, just thought this was funny...... No one will catch her, but she's been caught 20 times....  :o

Just kinda funny.  Good Luck Frank!!!!

What yall need is aglass bottomed pontoon boat with a gaggle of observers and a couple of scuba divers to place the baits precisely in her nest.I hope personally the old girl eludes capture until someone catches her legitamitely on sporting tackle and in the act of feeding.It kinda reminds me of killing African big game in Texas trapped in a pen.Although it would be a standing world record, the greatest bass caught by sporting means would still belong to George Perry.

big fish at dixon i was there today didnt see her on her nest im going tommarow

You want find old black dot. I caught her the night before. I filleted her up and fried up her egg roe. Mmmm, mmmmm gooood!!!!  ;)