Sign in to follow this  
Micro

I never did get my replacement Rat-L-Traps

A few weeks ago I posted that I bought some Rat-L-traps that were still tacky and smelled of fresh paint. I sent an e-mail to them and was told they would send replacements. I gave them my address. A day or two laters I got another e-mail asking for my address again. For the second time I supplied it. To date, no replacement Rat-L-Traps.

If not received soon, that grade of "Excellent" for customer service will have to be retracted.

I had a problem with a new Rat-L-Trap last year. I called and they provided me with an address to mail it to. I sent it to them, and around 2 weeks later I received the exchange plus 3 other brand new ones free of charge. My one and only experience was great.

Where are Rat-L-Traps made? I have never paid much attention but it seems like Arkansas is coming to mind.

I wonder if they are having some made overseas? (China) This would explain a lot on QC issues you were talking about.

Where are Rat-L-Traps made? I have never paid much attention but it seems like Arkansas is coming to mind.

I wonder if they are having some made overseas? (China) This would explain a lot on QC issues you were talking about.

SHHHHH saying QC and china is the same sentance may get ya hated on you know with all this global economy stuff being so awsome and great for the USA.Without china makin us cheap books for our kids we wont have lead in them ;D